Arizona Southwest Shuttle vs. Super Shuttle
Below is a description of how you are treated by our company and Super Shuttle When you make a reservation.
- Arizona Southwest Shuttle
- We assign you a time and driver
- Our drivers are committed to predetermined schedules.
- Arriving at the airport we track your flight and have a van waiting for you on your arrival.
- Other passengers arriving within a 15 minute window of your flight going your direction may share your ride. Three stops preferred.
- We are the least expensive company at the airport.
- Super Shuttle
- Your reservation is put out to bid amongst their drivers who are commission based. Does everyone get a bid?
- Their drivers have no obligation to set schedules or times. They work when they want to. Do they always have enough drivers?
- They direct you to the curb to contact their rep who contacts dispatch who requests a van from their holding lot if one is available.
- They like to maximize load capacity before leaving.